Hurricane Shutter & Window Products
Orlando Hurricane Shutters & Window Company
As Hurricane Season approaches, we understand the importance of protecting your home and keeping your family safe. That is why we are fully involved in the entire process of designing, manufacturing, and installing Hurricane Shutters that fit your preferences and your needs.
Our high-quality Hurricane Shutters include:
- Roll-Down Shutters: These hurricane shutters can be rolled up and rolled down depending on when they are needed. Custom engineered from industrial-grade aluminum, our roll-down shutters are available in white, ivory, beige, and bronze colors. We have both motorized and manually-operated shutters available.
- Accordion Shutters: Manufactured from extruded aluminum with an electrostatically applied baked-on finish, our Accordion shutters are excellent for windows, doors, and lanais, and fold back when not in use. This shutter can be manufactured in large sizes, so you can enclose your lanai, protecting the roof from potential lift, and having convenient storage for your outside patio furniture and grill during a storm.
- Bahama Shutters: Bahama shutters can be easily added to your windows to keep heat and sunlight off your home or business, as well as keep wind and flying debris out during a hurricane. Bahama Shutters can be easily adjusted for custom climate protection and privacy at any time, and locked down quickly and easily for hurricane and storm protection.
- Colonial Shutters: Our colonial shutters are great for those looking for a custom-made, traditional hurricane protection solution. With the obvious advantage of being able to be opened and closed and any point, our colonial shutters are also incredibly durable and available in a wide range of colors.
- Storm Panels: Removable and highly-affordable, Storm Panels are the most economic hurricane protection products available today. Our storm panels are made of corrugated aluminum or clear polycarbonate for lightweight protection that is still quite durable. They can be mounted directly or mounted using Header and Sill, or the convenient Snap Track system.
- Crimsafe Screens: are the newest innovation for Hurricane Shutters. See more information on the Hurricane Shutters page.
At Sun Barrier Products, we stand by the quality of our products. Hurricanes can cause millions of dollars in damage and we are proud to offer products that are highly affordable and fit your preferences, whether you own a commercial business or a home. For more information about our products and services, reach out to our Orlando hurricane shutter company by calling (407) 830-6556! Come visit our showroom and manufacturing plant!